Our school offers two payment systems – a fixed system and a flexible system. In a flexible system, the cost of classes depends on the number of people in the group and on the number of weeks in the month. Planned holidays are not deducted from the invoice.
In the fixed system, we offer you a fixed invoice amount independent of the number of people in the group for standard groups (4-11 people) and independent of the number of weeks in a month. In this system, however, the student’s absences from classes are not subtracted from the invoice.
The prices also differ with regards to the level of advancement.
- Levels A1-B1 and II. Levels B2-C2 (according to the European CEFR language proficiency levels A1 and A2 are basic levels, B1 and B2 are intermediate levels and levels C1 and C2 are advanced levels.)
TALK TALK ENGLISH COURSES:
FLEXIBLE SYSTEM :(levels A1 -B1):
- Group lessons for Maxi groups (11-12 people) £6 / h
- Group lessons for Standard groups (6-10 people) £7 / h
- Group lessons for Medium groups (5 people) £8 / h
- Group lessons for Mini groups (4 people) £9 / h
- Group lessons for Elite groups (3 people ) £10 / hour
- Individual lessons for two people: £15/60 min *
- Individual lessons for one person: £25/60 min *
FIXED SYSTEM (A1-B1 levels):
- Group lessons for Standard groups (4-10 people) £60 / month.
- Group lessons for Elite groups (3 people) £85 / month.
- Individual lessons for 2 people – £120 / month.
- Individual lessons for one person – £160 / month.
PREPARATION FOR CAMBRIDGE EXAMS, SPECIALIZED COURSES AND COURSES OF POLISH LANGUAGE FOR ENGLISH PEOPLE.
PRO-LANGUAGE KIDS – POLISH LANGUAGE COURSES FOR CHILDREN
Polish language courses for children are priced at £5 per hour. A detailed description of payment systems can be found here.
- Polish-English and English Polish translations are offered at a uniform rate of £0.07 per word.
- Please send text in a .doc or .odt format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Texts sent in the form of a picture, a scan or a PDF file are subject to an additional fee of £10.00 due to the time that we must devote to rewriting the text to an editable form.
- You can check the number of words in the text on your own using the site https://wordcounter.net/
- Pre-arranged appointments: £25 for each commenced hour (travel costs included in the price withon 5 miles of Barnsley, S70 2NZ. Meetings taking place over 5 miles from the school’s premises are subject to an additional charge of 40p per mile).
- NEmergency appointments: £35 for the first commenced hour, £25 for each subsequent one. Travel costs as above.
- Telephone Interpreting: up to 15min – £5, 15-30min – £10, 30-45min – £15, 45-60min – £20
- £5 per page..
- £5 for every 500 words started.
- CV TRANSLATION: £30
- £35-45, depending on the volume
1:1 ASSISTANCE IN PREPARATION OF CV AND COVER LETTERS
- Hourly rate: £25 for 60 min.
ASSISTANCE IN THE PREPARATION FOR JOB INTERVIEWS:
- Hourly rate: £25 for 60min.